1. Information on this Web site is provided for general information purposes only, and on an “as is” basis. Despite our efforts, it may not be accurate, complete, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. The information on this Web site may relate to products or services that are not available in your country. We make no representations and disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this Web site or any action or failure to act taken in reliance on the information in it or any linked site. We do not warrant or represent that this web site, its content, down loaded material and any linked site:
i. will be uninterrupted or error free;
ii. that any errors will be corrected;
iii. are free of any type of virus or other harmful code or compatible with any specific computer system or third party software.
2. No information contained in this Web site shall constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd or an invitation by or on behalf of us to enter into a contract with you. Nor shall the information be construed as a license or an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and us. No information provided on this Web site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
3. If you use the links in this Web site to access other Web sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions may also apply to the access to and use of third party sites.
4. Copyright notice. Â© Copyright 2009 Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd. All rights reserved.
5. Trademarks. Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd, (and our products and services referenced in this Web site) are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd and/or its licensors. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this Web site and its contents belong to Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd and/or its licensors. No part of this Web site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our express prior written consent other than under a non transferable revocable (at our option) licence for your private non-commercial viewing purposes to the extent necessary to view the Web site unless other licence terms have been made be available prior to downloading any software or documents (in whatever form). Downloading may only take place if you agree to the terms of the relevant licence. Framing and linking to our web sites in any circumstance without our express prior written permission is prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials.
9. If you have queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Before providing us with any of your details, please read the following important information which concerns the protection of your personal data.
We do not pass on or sell online personal information to third parties. This may include our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors. Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the processing and transfer of such information in this way.
Given the global nature of Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd’s business, we may need to transmit your information to other members of Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd’s group which may involve the cross-border transfer of your information. Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the cross-border transfer of your information.
In addition to the information you submit to us via the Site, we may collect information about visits to the Site. We collect information on the page browser access. This is used within the Whitecliff Off Road Driving Centre Ltd to improve the design and layout of our sites. We gather information on the relative popularity of each page, the average number of pages accessed by visitors, the number of emails sent or files downloaded, and the average time spent on the site. None of this information is linked back to you as an individual.
In collecting information about visits to the Site, we may use “cookies” to identify visitors to the Site and to build up a demographic profile. A cookie is a small piece of text which attaches to your hard drive (but does not access your hard drive) and from which it can store and sometimes track information on how you make use of a web site. Most browsers will automatically accept a cookie but it is possible to set your browser to notify you prior to it being sent and at which point you can accept or reject it.
We may provide hyperlinks from the Site to websites of third parties. Please note that this privacy statement applies only to the contents of the Site and not to those web sites to which we may provide a link.
We are willing, on written request from you, to provide details of any personal information which you have provided us with (this may be at a small charge) and/or to cease to make use of your personal information for the purposes described above. We may require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. This is in order to safeguard the security of your information. You should send any request via email to email@example.com
If any information with which you have provided us becomes inaccurate or out of date, or if you have any queries about this privacy statement, please contact us via this website.
Company Registration: 03384700